Sorry for the long silence, but I had a lot on my mind.
We also talked a lot with support for animation and documentation.
It is possible that we will transfer (to readthedocs) and rewrite the documentation.
And here, thanks for waiting, you have a new version of Rakugo.
Changes in Rakugo 3.1.1
- fix bug: mulitple DialoguePanels, broken on menus
- Fixed resize NotifyDisplay on new message
- Added warning and failsafe when trying to get null value from StoreManager
- Refactored SceneLoader to use a deferred preloading
- Reworked the loading signals to have a single unified Rakugo-wide loading signal
- Adding missing ending to the typing effect forcing the player to stepmultiple time to pass to the next
You can dowload here