This update have some fixes and first Point&Click game feature.
Everything work as should I just marked it as RC1 because I started to working on new tutorial added to template. That will be also a showcase of all features that will be in feature downloadable separately as exported exe or putted as HTML5 demo to encourage more people to use it. But I don’t have enough time finish it yet, so this is reason for RC1 in version.
- quitting froze game
- going further in dialogues sometimes doesn’t work
- custom icons for Rakugo’s nodes now works
- added MouseBody2D node as work around for not working mouse input on Area2D
- added AreaButton2D (to be used with MouseBody2D) to easy crate clickable areas (like in point&click games)
to make it easier to mix Rakugo with other game genres mechanics:
- now Rakugo attach current scene to Viewport
- now, by default, DialoguePanel is hidden until is called by Dialogue node
To update 3.2.0 unpack Rakugo_3.2.1_update.zip and add highlight to map inputs (to for example
To test point_n_click_example.zip unpack it into Rakugo 3.2.1 project and play using Play Scene option.